Google+ Page Facebook Page

Search Here

I don't know what he really feels about me..


Why can't he just tell me how he feel, because how he act is confusing me.
He walk by me like I'm no one, he smile at me like I'm anyone,he hug me like I'm someone... but kiss, the way he kiss me, its as if I'm the only one...

--How can I tell what does he really feels about me.?



He's in the marine corp. He's in the infantry, very dangerous position..

He's such a gentleman,very respectful,witty, and a nice guy.




He said he likes my company, he loves to kiss me and he said he likes me. But whenever I try to show him I like him too he acts like he doesnt like me and sometimes trying to avoid me.. IT'S VERY CONFUSING BECAUSE i REALLY LIKE HIM A LOT.




what is he trying to tell me exactly?

No comments:

Post a Comment