Google+ Page Facebook Page

Search Here

I am happy that she had found someone special to her




Some time in my life, I met a girl of my age. At first, I only know her as a reject-all because no one had ever succeeded in making her his girlfriend.Shes alright when I got to know her. Friendly and reliable. After one year, she became one of my best friends. I shared a lot of problems with her, mostly social and love problems. We shared an oath that we will never like each other more than just a friend, as to keep friendship strong.I always disturb her with the fact that she is single, by saying that shes unwanted. And I promised her that I will definitely get married earlier than her. And then few months passed by, she accepted a honest and sincere guy as a boyfriend, or at least thats how she described it.At that time, I was devastated by the fact that I would most probably be distanced from her as she would give her boyfriend more priority. Well, I didnt see the boyfriend thing coming into our friendship. I dreamt about it coming, and few days later she admitted it. Coincidence?There was a very throbbing pain in my chest that I had lost a best friend, a good counselor,a cure for boredom. But at the same time, I am happy that she had found someone special to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment