Google+ Page Facebook Page

Search Here

Now I've realisd tat em alone


Now I've realisd tat em alone

At first I thought em not alone,

coz I once had love tat I used 2 cry on.
Bt it also jus passd away & left me alone in tis planet,

All d problms I hav,I fight it on my own
I cry wit no1 to care 4 me.

D world jus luks & pass by
Thn 2 stop & ask Y I cry,

Em breathin d air tat is filld wit evil

De mre I breath,d mre its grow inside me

And nothin I can do since em alone

Nw bein kind I see is nt good
Ppl turn 2 hate fo d gud things U do.

I sleep cryin nt knowin how ll b 2moro

Mayb I might smile or continue crying,

Nw I hav learnt hw life is all about!

U've born alone 2 face a life to struggle,

Wen U get oldr U get mre foes than frnds

Den Ur bst frnds turn to b Ur bst enemies

I kno tat Em alone,it's me,myself & nobody else

And I will b ALONE till d death of mine

If we all are alone, Then we are all together in that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment